Monday, February 2, 2009
A Steelers Good Luck Charm
Well, I did it. I managed to be a good luck charm for the Steelers and helped them win the big game last night. My very first Super Bowl and the Steelers won it for me. I am such a special little boy. It was pretty stressful for my Mommy and Daddy at the end of the game but, I was so confident that we were going to win that I was already asleep by the third quarter! Mommy was so busy entertaining and cheering for the Steelers she did not take any pictures so I do not have anything cute to go along with my post. I did wear my Steelers outfit to daycare today for bragging rights. Oh and beleive it or not there was another little boy in a Steelers sweatshirt last week...only 8 kids in daycare and at least 2 are Steelers fans. Mommy and Daddy brought me into a great family to be able to cheer for such a great team! My parents say that my middle name is after my Daddy but, the more I think about it maybe it was also after the quarterback for the Steelers BIG BEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes my dear little Tommy. You are the Steelers Good Luck Charm and your Grandma Chooz and Papa Tomsche's Good Luck Charm.
See you in a couple of days.
Love
Grandma Chooz
Tommy you da man!!!!! Papa Tomsch also fell asleep for a while but for different reasons. I can't wait to see you to compare notes in a few days.
Post a Comment