Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Second Christmas!

Hello all my adoring fans...I had another fabulous Christmas. I was so lucky to have a set of my grandparents and great-grandparents here to celebrate with me. Here are some pictures.

Very Happy after Christmas Dinner


My very first Snowman that Papa Tomsche helped me build.


Enjoying my new recliner from my Great-Aunt Lisa, it is a perfect place to drink my sippy cup...note the sippy cup holder.



Here I am with my Papa Tomsche and my new Phone...I have started to smile for the camera, but my eyes always are squinted.


My new rocking horse! It is very cool!


I was the best present opener.


I loved opening presents...thank you so much to everyone (and Santa) for being so nice to me this Christmas.

1 comment:

papa tomsch said...

I must say that Tommy looks like one happy young man.....or little poop head. Grandma Chooz and I had so much fun being with you and your partents and Sal and Ray Long. The schnitzels were a hit. I will teach Tommy to by my asst next year. I don't think Daddy paid enuf attention to the schnitzeling process for me to officially make him a Schnitzeleer just quite yet. And the turkey and left overs were great.

Love PT & GC