I am the bowling KING!
We ate Hot Dogs and French Fries....YUMMY!
My godmother and Mommy's Best Friend from High School Gloribel came to celebrate my birthday with me. It was so nice of her to come so far. She never misses any of my important milestones and I am so lucky to have her.
I had cake with all my friends. Here I am with Tripp. He is Mommy's sorority sister Casey's son. He is 3 years old and so nice to me. I am glad he was able to make the party.
Blowing out the candles...
The cake was so yummy.
Here I am with the Jefferson Family!
So many of my friends and their Mommy's and Daddy's came to my party. It was so nice to have everyone there.
AJ helped me open my birthday presents.
It was such a great day, I even got my first kiss from my friend Adeline!
and my second kiss from Violet! I seem to like twins!
I am not a master yet but, I did manage to get a few strikes, here is a snapshot of my first one! What a great day!

3 comments:
Awesome pictures! Happy Birthday Tommy!
Happy 2nd Birthday Tommy! Love, Aunt Kristen & Uncle Bryan.
Glad we were able to share in your special day with you Tommy! You are such a sweet boy!
Post a Comment