Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Uncle Chad and Aunt Julie's Wedding

This weekend my family headed to Dayton, Ohio for Daddy's brother, my Uncle Chad's wedding to my new Aunt - Aunt Julie!!!!

My Uncle Chad and his future wife, my soon to be (in this picture) Aunt Julie!


Fun time with my Grandpa, he loves to spoil (and tickle) me!


I was the ring bearer...but, I had a little stage freight so, Daddy, Nana Banana and I all walked in together...still SUPER cute though I must say!


Watching the wedding with Grandpa!


Here comes the BRIDE, and that is Julie's Dad...Jan, and I am quite fond of him.


My family! How cute are we all color coordinated!


Hey....at least I waiting until AFTER they cut the cake!


I loved being able to make my own hot chocolate, Mommy even let me add as many marshmallows as I wanted (something about everyone else was drinking other beverages)


Whoa baby!


YAAAAY!!!!!


And they lived...Happily Ever After


The next day we went to a local bar that has a Seminole Game watching club and I made some new friends. Too bad they are geographically undesirable.


I was too busy with my new lady friends to be in this group picture!

No comments: