Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cherry Blossoms

At school we are learning all about Spring and how when it is Spring the weather gets warmer and  it is also when flowers start to bloom.  Timing for these lessons at school was perfect because one of my family's traditions is to go downtown DC to see the Cherry Blossoms that bloom once a year.

Mommy and me by the Cherry Blossom trees at the Tidal Basin!

















I was so excited to get a special treat...a Cherry Blossom Cookie just for me!












It was raining however, I was still all smiles!












As a bonus, we also got to see lots of other pretty flowers in bloom! I love the SPRING!

1 comment:

Papa Tomsche and Grandma Chooz said...

The only thing missing this year was the yearly picture of Pudgy and Tommy on opposite sides of the mall not watching the whereabouts of the other. Pretty soon Tommy is going to have to watch out for Pudgy that he doesn't wander off into a tree or a ditch or something like that.