This summer we made our way to Rehoboth Beach for our annual trip to Barry Beam's Beach Bungalow!
My Daddy and me in the Golf Cart on the way to the boat
Uncle Bryan let me help him drive the boat! SOOOO MUCH FUN!
So happy to be on a boat ride! Thanks Barry for the awesome life vest. I kept it on the whole time! Safety FIRST!
I found a snail!
Having a blast at the beach!

I just love my Uncle Bryan....

and my Auntie Kristen!
One night, we got to have dinner inside an old Bank Vault - SUPER COOL, you will note I am sitting next to my BEST FRIEND Uncle Bryan. He played with me all week and I just love him! He said he is coming to my Birthday Party next month and I am SUPER EXCITED!
I just love my Uncle Bryan....
and my Auntie Kristen!
One night, we got to have dinner inside an old Bank Vault - SUPER COOL, you will note I am sitting next to my BEST FRIEND Uncle Bryan. He played with me all week and I just love him! He said he is coming to my Birthday Party next month and I am SUPER EXCITED!
Check it out - my very own Air-Mattress! Thanks Barry and Joyce!
Having lunch at a restaurant that my Mommy and Auntie Kristen think is cool because some lady named Julia Roberts filmed a movie here - I say BIG DEAL!

1 comment:
In the picture where he found the sea shell he looks like a little crummuggin begging for a treat to Mother Teresa!!! Funny and cute as a button....our little Goosey Gander!!
Post a Comment