Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Disney with Pudge and Chooz, and so many others.

This week I got to to Disney for the SECOND time ever in my life.  I am such a lucky boy - we also celebrated Easter here and the bunny found me in my hotel (thank goodness)!  Here are some highlights from my trip!

Traditional picture with Mickey at the Orlando Airport!


Pudgy got us a "timeshare" off Disney Property - good effort Pudge but, Mommy has told me that she is a on Disney Property hotel person from this point on!!
UPDATE: This place has since fallen into a sinkhole.... (DO NOT ASK)

LOOK - we found STITCH!

A very AWESOME moment of this trip was my official Jedi Training!

Yep, that is me - battling DARTH VADER!

 I also got to make my very own custom Droids

 My Godmamma G-Bizzle was there to help me out!  (She looks a tad perplexed)

 Lunch with my parents and Gloribel in the park!

 I also got a chance to meet my Great-Uncle Scott.  Here we are at his hotel on the lazy river

Choozie and my Great Uncle Scott!

 Its a Bug's life!

Lunch at the Animal Kingdom with the Pudge and Chooz!

Triceratops ride!

 Yep - That is my Pudgy

 And yep - that is him again - PHOTO BOMB!

Nothing better than a Mickey Mouse Ice Cream - I think Pudgy wants one too!

Mommy's friends all make such a great effort to come see us all when we are in town!  Here I am with Brookie Cookie and her son, my new pal - Braydon

Mommy's friends Jen and Bryan also brought their kids, Sydney (Mommy's goddaughter and Austin) over to see us.  We all had brunch at Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary

Check out the GIANT CHOCOLATE EASTER EGG! 

No comments: