I have been having so much fun this week celebrating St. Patrick's Day. Started earlier in the week at school. Once again that silly little Leprechaun invaded our school and left his footprints all over the place...
He also left treats!
I made this picture - "If I was a Leprechaun I would make people have upside down mustaches."
Leprechaun Prints...
Today the Leprechaun came to my house and left footpronts that led to A POT OF GOLD and LOOT!
Check out all the LOOT!
Having some yummy St. Patrick's Day Treats with Drew.
All my friends from my street came over to share my Leprechaun loot!
We headed out to Ashburn to have lunch with the Baskette's. Here I am with my buddies AJ, Bryan, and Brody!
We all look so handsome in our Irish Outfits
Boys being boys...playing games at the table!
Chilling out with Brody - my newest Baskette Buddy!
EXHAUSTED, after a very long, but fun, day!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment