
Once we got to Tallahassee Mommy set me up a nice place to hang out in the hotel's pack and play. Mommy is so silly she even brought my own sheets from home to make sure I had a clean place to sleep.

On Friday we set out for my tour of Tallahassee. I was very excited in the car and all smiles.

Our first stop was at a Tallahassee Classic Restaurant Gordo's.

Here I got to meet some of Mommy's friends, my Auntie's Kristy and Kristen.

After Lunch we headed over to Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium. Here I took a moment to pose with the Unconquered Statue.

Here I am with the Statue of Bobby Bowden. Mommy says that he and Joe Paterno are in a competition to see who has the most wins before they retire...I sure hope Bobby wins!

Here I am with FSU's 1993 and 1999 National Champion Trophy's, Mommy told me she was at the game when we won the 1999 title!

Then I got to meet more of Mommy's friends. This is my Auntie Jen.

Auntie Sara and me.

On Saturday I attended my first Football Game and Tailgate. It was FSU's Homecoming and also the "Blackout" game. Here I am at the tailgate with Auntie Steph. Thank goodness Mommy was in a sorority because she was an only child up till college where she got so many sisters and now I have so many nice Auntie's.

Tailgating is a lot of work, so I had to take a nap. Do you like my personalized place to sleep?

Every one has to get their drink on at a tailgate, should I be an exception?

This is a family picture that we took at the tailgate.

Look at how lucky I am, surrounded by so many beautiful ladies. Also, after meeting Jen's Daughter Sydney and Liz's Daughter Presley...I think I could be into older women for sure!

Here I am, all bundled up in my bear suit from Auntie Samantha. I was very sleepy before the game so I took a little nap to get ready.

On the way into the stadium with Mommy and Auntie Samantha.

Halftime with Mommy and Daddy, Mommy wanted me to see the Band perform since she is still a band geek at heart. I slept most of the game since I was so warm and cuddly in my bear suit. Everyone kept saying they wanted to be me since I was so warm and cozy and they all were freezing.

Here is the scoreboard right after FSU's touchdown. My first touchdown I have ever witnessed in person.

As you can see it was a very long day for an 11 week old.

I did wake up for a bit when we got back to the hotel and put on my FSU PJ's and chilled out with daddy for a bit. He was very sad that the Seminoles lost so I had to pull out all my cuteness and cheer him up.

Before we got on the plane to head home, I got to have lunch with Uncle Chad, Uncle Tim and my Nana. It was the first time I got to meet my Uncles and I just have to say they are pretty cool guys. Daddy was lucky to have such fun brothers growing up, maybe Mommy will give me some brothers one day!

6 comments:
Nana said you were a very good boy Tommy. Way to go. Mommy and Daddy will want to take you more often!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time. ABC televised the game, so I watched it too. Too bad your 1st game, they had to lose...bummer. The pictures are all great and you are really looking like your daddy!!! Sorry mommy, never saw any of your baby pictures. The picture of Nana, you and daddy, uncle C and uncle T was very nice. Now you start talking to daddy and mommy and your uncles about all of you going to Nana's house. That could be the greatest gift you ever give her. Go for a holiday and have a real Camp family gathering!! Asheville is a beautiful part of the country...you would love the mountains. I did when I visited there. You have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for!!
Hugs & Kisses
Jo-Jo
Tommy, you have such a wonderful Mommy and Daddy! I'm so happy that I finally got to meet you! You are even more adorable in person (if that's possible!) I kept telling your Mommy how pretty you are! I know you are a boy - but you are sooo pretty! I can't wait to see you again!
Love, Auntie Stephie
Tommy, your Aunt Kristen thinks you are just the cutest (or handsome, if you're reading this when you're older!). I hope you are a future 'Nole!
Totally adorable! Love the bear suit!!! GO NOLES!!!!!!
I can't believe how you are! I wish we could have gone too:( Looks like the Camps had a very fun weekend.
Love,
Casey
Tommy - It was great meeting you at your first FSU game and seeing your mom and dad. You are one special man.
Cat
Post a Comment