This weekend I celebrated my very first Halloween. As you can see I was a Hot Dog. I did not choose this costume myself...Mommy and Daddy said that I had to be one to "practice" for my new job. You see, my Papa Tomsche says that when he moves here to be close to me that he is going to sell Hot Dogs on the street and I have to dress like this and be his Shil...well, he better pay me well - that is all I have to say about that. Here are some pictures from the big weekend. You can see the cool pumpkins that Mama and Daddy carved while I supervised...mine was too little to carve but I did get a picture with it!
2 comments:
impressive pumpkins and what a fun costume!!
Tommy! You look so adorable in your costume! Your Mommy and Daddy are amazing pumpkin carvers! Huge hugs from Jenn!
Post a Comment