Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy 2 Months Tommy

Its that time again, you know, time for a mushy Mommy post! I was listening to my CD the other day and I heard the song that I used for this tribute to Tommy's 2 month birthday. I thought, how perfect would this be since this month Tommy started to Smile and Coo at me. Want to talk about stealing your heart all over again. Look for a post of this new "Trick" soon!

2 comments:

The Baskette Boys! said...

Little Tommy gets cuter and cuter each week!! Love the song choice too :)

Anonymous said...

AWWWAWWW!! Tommy, your mommy is so creative and good with keeping up with this blog! We really enjoy watching you grow up from down here in Florida. We can't wait to meet you, but it seems like you are already so popular!
Love, Jen and Jon Campbell