Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

A visit from Aunt Samantha

This past weekend my Auntie Samantha came to visit. I was so happy to meet the person that Mama talks to on the phone ALL THE TIME, she say's its one of her best friends and her sorority sister. She came with some really cool books that Mama can read to me, a very cozy jumper to wear when it gets colder, and my very own Seminole luggage tag to match Mommy and Daddy's! On Saturday I went on my first outing to the mall and we had lunch at the Ritz. On Sunday I did not nap so I was more of a Crabbykins then a Tommykins, Samantha said I was Birth Control - not sure what that is???? Here are some pictures from her visit, oh and happy Founder's Day Kappa Kappa Gamma (that is Mama's sorority).



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Tommy-you are super lucky that you got to visit with Auntie Sam!! She's a pretty cool lady! Hope you guys had a good time.

samanthakobrin said...

Hi little one,
I am so glad I got to meet you. You are a very lucky little boy to have such wonderful parents. I hope I get to see you more often!
I miss you.