Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy One Month Tommy!

I know I am a week late but little Tommy keeps his Mama pretty busy, plus I had to ask his permission to get into his blog and make a post, he sorta considers the blogging "his thing" and does not want his parents to try to take it over. So now that I can make a post I wanted to create this special little video to wish my little Tommykins, yes that is what I am calling him, a happy one month in this crazy world. There is a story behind the song...when I was pregnant and on my way to work I heard this song on the radio, not this version but the Savage Garden version, and it caused a Mommy Meltdown...I was just sobbing thinking about how much I already loved the little person in my belly that I had not even met yet. Then when I was walking around Old Town trying to "evict" Tommy when I was about 3 days away from my due date...I was in Hallmark trying to pick out a card to give to Ben in the hospital after Tommy was born and as I was reading the cards the song that is in the video came on...but it was a female singing it, not Savage Garden and I started to ball right in the middle of the store. The lady that worked there ran over to me and asked me if I was OK - I just said yes and do you sell this CD - sure enough they did and the Lady "Ran" to get it for me!

Enjoy the video tribute to this little person that has been on this planet for a such a short time and yet Mommy and Daddy ask each other each day, "Can you believe how precious he is and how much we love him already?"


9 comments:

Melissa said...

OK!!!!! you should have put some sort of warning on this video. i'm sitting here with tears in my eyes! what a great video.

The Baskette Boys! said...

That was so wonderful to watch...made me grin from ear to ear! Happy 1 month Tommy!!!

Anonymous said...

OK, really?! I got through about 10 seconds before I realized I wouldn't be able to finish this at work!!

Lola the Cat said...

Happy Birthday tommykins! You are so frickin' cute and I can't wait to meet you in person. And your mami is so crazy about you. :)

Lola the Cat said...

Okay just watched the video and I absolutely love it!! Can you be my mom and make tribute videos about me please. :) So cute. You should send this to CASS!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Unknown said...

WOW! He is such a BEAUTIFUL baby!! I was smiling so big then my eyes started tearing....You guys are AWESOME parents. God Bless you all!!

HappinessinMD said...

Happy Birthday, Tommy! Can't wait to hang out and cheer on the Steelers together!
Dominic

HappinessinMD said...

Tommy,
My mommy got me those shoes last Christmas before I was born. She says she can't find them online anymore. Maybe they'll bring them back this Christmas... Sorry, dude.
Dominic