Last week my Aunt Gloribel came to visit to celebrate her and Mama's 30th birthday's. She and Mommy have been friends since they were 13 years old and met in band! I cannot believe they were band geeks...Mama tries to tell me that at her school band was "Cool" but, I am not buying that for a second. Here are some pictures from our visit, we took her to Il Porto - our favorite Italian Restaurant. Do not get confused all you Seminole's...I cheer for the Garnet and Gold but, in her honor, I wore the outfit that Auntie G brought for me from her school, USF. It was so nice for Mommy to have her very own Neo-Natal Intensive Care nurse here for 4 days because Mommy trusted her to do everything for me and she got alot of good rest when she was here.
No comments:
Post a Comment