Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Cherry Blossoms and my New Ride

This weekend Mommy and Daddy took me downtown D.C. to see the Cherry Blossoms at their peak bloom. We were joined by some of their friends and their children also. We had a great time. I got to ride in my big boy stroller that Great-Grandma Sal and Great-Grandpa Ray Long got for me. As you can see I was very happy to be looking out at everything and also to be sitting up. I just love my new stroller and the cherry blossoms were pretty nice too.

Here I am leaving the house - I am very excited for my fun filled day in my big boy stroller


What a great view of the cherry blossoms and the Washington Monument


Family picture - I was making a silly face


Pretty Pink Blossoms


Mommy and me by the cherry blossoms


Time for my close-up - Mommy says that I am so cute, I think she is right


Me and my friend Braydon


Mommy, me and the tree's (Funny - the Washington Monument looks crooked!)


How beautiful - I am so lucky to live in a place that has such history and beauty


Here I am with a small cherry blossom tree - small just like me

1 comment:

PT said...

Tommy is such a lucky boy. He is getting cuter and more handsome every day. And we have never seen such a happy smily on a little man as the one in his new stroller. Mollie and Ben are such wonderful parents....too bad they are lousy children and not so nice spouses. LOL

PT & GC