Here are some pictures of my day so far.
Here I am wishing everyone a very Happy Easter
Our Easter family picture at the Chart House - I was so interested in everything surrounding me that I did not have time to look at the camera.
Mommy and her little Easter Bunny
Check out my view from the brunch table...I hear that Mommy and Daddy and all their friends and family had a great time on that boat almost 2 years ago. (They will celebrate their second anniversary on April 21st!)
I got to sit in a big boy highchair for my Easter Brunch- I had Applesauce, Rice Cereal and Formula - YUM...YUM
Here I am with all my loot from the Easter Bunny
Check out my cute little cotton tail (just like the bunny)
Thank you Nana for the card - I loved that it would squeak and it tasted good too!
Thank you Papa Tomche and Grandma Chooz for the card - it was yummy!
I even have cute Easter P.J.'s
Good Easter Night!

2 comments:
Check out the look in Tommy's eyes as he is chewing on our Easter card...from the Grandparents. He might be a little POed because Papa Tomsch drew some pictures of Tommy in side.....he is giving me the evil eye....Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo
Tommy is also a little POed because Grandma Chooz says....show me the money.......or I will chew you up.
Post a Comment