Tonight was Halloween, it was not my first Halloween but, it was the first one where I got to go Trick or Treating. I went over to my friend AJ's house and we went together. It was a GREAT Time.
Here I am with my friend AJ. He was the FLASH and I was a LIL DEVIL!

I love Candy...well I think I do.

Trick or Treat!
3 comments:
Hi Tommy, Mollie and Ben - Just got a chance to look at the blog and catch up on the little Tommykins. He looks so handsome with his new haircut, and very devilish in his costume. I wish you all the best and know that you are in my thoughts!
-Francis
You are soooooo cute in your little devil costume!!! ( so who is eating your candy????)
Love and Kisses Nana Banana
hey tommy....get your parents to help you a little bit.....you are very busy growing up and your fans are being disssssed. but we still love every body's little body.....
PT
Post a Comment