we love how tommy tries to be a hip hop dancer.....but this falling down has got to stop.....he is a superstar in the making but its the old saying how do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice practice practice?Love to all PT and GC
I don't car what your Dad says ....I'm buying you tap shoes!!!!!Love the Dancing Nana
man, tommy and mackenzie would make great dance partners!
Tommykins - You should dance to some 50 cent mixed with Ludacris. That's really some mommy music!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
we love how tommy tries to be a hip hop dancer.....but this falling down has got to stop.....he is a superstar in the making but its the old saying how do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice practice practice?
Love to all
PT and GC
I don't car what your Dad says ....I'm buying you tap shoes!!!!!
Love the Dancing Nana
man, tommy and mackenzie would make great dance partners!
Tommykins - You should dance to some 50 cent mixed with Ludacris. That's really some mommy music!
Post a Comment