Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

My Trip to 7 Springs

Last month I went with my family to Seven Springs. This was a very special trip for me because there is alot of my Mama's family history there. My Great-Grandpa, my namesake, started the ski school there. Another interesting fact is that my Papa Tomsche, all of his brothers, and my Mama all learned to ski there. I cannot wait till it is my turn to hit the slopes.

Here I am with my Great-Grandpa Ray Long and Great Grandma Sal (they always bring me the best gifts), my Grandma Chooz, and my Parents


Check out my snowman that my Papa Tomsche helped me build.



I just love to play in the snow, thanks for the great Steeler Snowsuit Uncle Brian and Aunt Patty.


After a long day of play, I was happy to cuddle with my Papa Tomche.

1 comment: