While my Mommy had to be away for work. I had a very special treat in my life. I was able to spend almost a month straight with my Papa Tomsche. I was so lucky to have all this bonding time with him. We had a blast and he spoiled me rotten. Mama and Daddy say I will "Never be the same". We all went downtown to check out the Cherry Blossoms and the Kite Flying at the National Mall. Here I am with Papa Tomsche.
Here is the way the Papa Tomche watches me. You see him all the way on the right with his back to me...I am the little guy 20 yards away.
Here is where Papa Tomsche says I remind him of him Mom - my Great-Oma...she is famous for "Da Finga" (you have to be a Huzella to get that joke).
Smiling for the Camera - I love my Papa Tomsche!!
Papa Tomsche taught me how to Pole Dance....
1 comment:
Tommy,
How could you throw your Papa Tomsch under the bus like that? After all the ballies and Mexican hat dances and pole dances??? And how many times did you hear...The Phone, the Phone is ringing, this is serious, this is serious??? And where are you growing such big fangs....you are starting to remind me of a short Dracula.....
Post a Comment