Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

This year was the second year that my Mommy and Daddy took me out to Uncle Steve and Auntie Karyns's house in Ashburn (where we are hoping to move) to Trick or Treat with their son's AJ and Bryan. Since I hate to have ANYTHING on my head Mommy bought me this cute little Payne Stuart Golfer costume. Gransma Choozie also knows how much I LOVE Monkey's and she bought me a very cute and warm Monkey outfit. All week Mommy was prepping me on what Halloween was all about and I even practiced trick or treating in the house. I would carry my pumpkin around and say Trick or Treat to Mommy and Daddy in order to get a Gummy Bear (these are my favorite's right now). Lucky for me my Mommy was smart and brought my Skeleton PJ's that my Nana Banana bought me because when it came time to get dressed I was interested in being the Golfer till my mommy was


Daddy and I carved this really cool pumpkin and we brought it over to their house for everyone to see...lots of people thought that it was REALLY COOL!


All ready to go trick or treating...after so much practice in the house, I knew just what I was going to have to do as soon as I got to each house...


I would say "Trick or Treat" and then once I got a piece of candy...I would do the sign language with my hands and also ask for "More"...I was so cute how could they say NO? I ended up with LOTS of candy.



After we had as much candy as we could carry...we had so post Trick or Treat fun and AJ and I colored.

No comments: