Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Petting Zoo with my Grandpa

I have been a bit behind on my updates because Mommy and Daddy have been keeping my social calendar very busy. Here is what I have been up to. First, my Daddy's Daddy, my Grandpa came for a visit. It was so nice to see him and we had a great time. He took me to a petting zoo where I was able to feed and pet a ton of animals. My favorites were the goats.



Grandpa and Daddy showed me how to feed the goats.


Once Grandpa showed me that my approach was a tad off...


I was able to feed them on my own!


Here is a cute little video to show you all how much fun I had.


Grandpa also made sure that I was able to ride the little merry go round...a FEW times.


After a long day...Grandpa read me a story and I was off to Bed.

No comments: