I am becoming quite the little soccer player so I was showing my Nana all of my tricks.
Nana pushed me SO HIGH on the swing, as you can see I was loving every minute of it.
Nana and I decided to go on the see saw at the park. My nana was so much fun to play with!
Sooooo much fun!
By the end of the trip to the park, I was pretty beat...I almost did not make it home for my nap...I thought this spot was good enough.
Daddy and me at Thanksgiving Dinner!
Mommy and me!
I just loved my Thanksgiving dinner.
Before Nana left fort the airport we took her to the National Harbor so she could see all of the Christmas Decorations. I love the National Harbor - Mommy and Daddy take me there a lot and I just had to make sure Nana saw it before she left. They do such a great job
My BIIIIIGGGGGGGG Cheese smile!

No comments:
Post a Comment