We have arrived - Mikey at the Orlando Airport!
Mommy picked the best hotel for me...I LOVE animals so we stayed at the Animal Kingdom lodge...and get this, we had animals right outside our room. Check out the view from our room - I LOVED seeing the animals right from our balcony each day! I kept asking for Mommy and Daddy to "Open the Gate" so I could get closer...that never seemed to happen though, I just had to look and not touch.
The first park we went to was Epcot - Daddy's brother, my Uncle chad came with us. It was the Flower and Garden festival so I got to see so many of my favorite Disney characters made out of flowers - so neat!
My First Visit button - something FREE at Disney. (Well my admission was free too)
Eating some of Daddy's Mickey Mouse Ice Cream - yes I said Daddy's, can you believe I did not get my own?
Mommy took this picture of me with Sailor Mickey for my Great-Grandma Sal, she loves sailor suits!

Showing my belly-button with more of the really cool flower sculptures!
I loved riding on my Uncle Chads shoulders (AKA Crazy Uncle Larry)
Our second day was spent at the Animal Kingdom. We all woke up super early to go on a private safari ride in the park before it was open to the public. They do it only once a week and its only if you are staying on the club level at the Animal Kingdom hotel - FANCY!

Special Breakfast after our Safari in the Animal Kingdom Park before the park opened
My family with Safari Mickey! Check out Mommy's leopard ears and Mickey shirt!


Donald Duck
Goofy
After 2 days of parks we took a day off to swim in the pool all day! I had such a great time and I loved my Nemo Beach Ball!
That night we went to dinner at TREX with my Godmother Gloribel (AKA Tia) before seeing the La Nouba cirque du soleil (my third so far...I have also seen Totem and Ovo). At this restaurant the Dinosaurs come to life. Mommy showed me videos and pictures on the Internet before we came and I talked about going there all the time so when I actually got to see it in person I was very excited
With my Mommy and Tia
Best Tia and Godmother a boy could ever ask for - Gloribel!
Coolest Restaurant EVER
After dinner I got to "Build a Dino" I put in a heart and button to make him ROARRRRRRR!
Once he was all "built" I gave him a bath!
The next park I went to see was the Magical Kingdom. Tia Gloribel and her boyfriend Nick came with us.
Its a Small World After All! I loved this ride and now that I am back I ask Mommy and Daddy to "sing it"! Now I know the words too and I love to sing it myself!
We met up with Jen, Bryan and Sydney for a Winnie the Pooh character lunch at the Crystal Palace. Here I am with Sydney and Eeyore.
Mommy me and Tigger - she told me to ask her about a story one day when I am older about her Daddy and Tigger.
My silly Mommy and Tia Gloribel - Thank goodness they shared their bubble guns with me, they were so much fun!

FIREWORKS!!!!
The Wainwright family came with us to Hollywood Studios, Auntie Jen was such a trooper considering she is just about to have a baby boy. I was so happy to spend all day with my friend and Mommy's Goddaughter Sydney

One of the best moments of my trip was meeting my best buddies - Woody and Buzz Lightyear
Check out my muscles
Sydney and I playing with our Boo toys

Riding on the Toy Story ride at Hollywood Studios, thank goodness Mommy and Auntie Jen were smart enough to get a Fast Pass for this ride first thing in the morning since the line was 80 minutes long. We had to wait till 4pm to ride it but it was one of my FAVORITE rides. I even wore the glasses - HUGE step for me...I will do anything for Buzz and Woody!!!!!

As you can see...I had so much fun each day and was tuckered out by the end!
This is a picture from the bus ride to the airport - can you tell I had such a great time...I am glowing!
oh....and I am bringing a FEW presents home with me!!

1 comment:
You are a walking ad for Disney. Love all the photos!! Glad it was a magical vacation :)
Post a Comment