Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter Everyone

I was a good boy this year so the Easter Bunny came to my house and left me lots of "Loot".


When I woke up there was a trail of eggs outside my room that led me right to my Easter basket!


I sat and played for a while before getting ready to go see if the Easter Bunny came to Pudgy and Choozie's house.


Sure enough he did...here I am playing with some of my new stuff...thank you Easter Bunny!


I love my Pudgy and Choozie!


Then Mommy and Daddy took us all to brunch at the Mandairan Oriental Hotel in Downtown D.C. It was a really nice place and they had great food. Here I am with my Mommy!


The best part was that there was yet ANOTHER Easter egg hunt that I got to participate in. Here is Pudgy scouting out all of the eggs for me as I follow behind!


I was not into this Easter Bunny...not one bit!


Here I am with my Mommy and Daddy...thank you so much for a great day!

No comments: