Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Second FSU Game

This past weekend was a BLAST. I went to my second FSU game. I was only a few weeks old when I went to my first so hopefully this one I will remember forever. The Seminoles did not win but, it was a GREAT game. We really played well and there was hope that we could win for most of the game!!!

For the first time since I was a baby Mommy and Daddy let me sit like a big boy in my airplane seat. I did not have to bring my car-seat in the plane. I was VERY well behaved!!!!


The night before the game we went to dinner with a bunch of Mommy's sorority sisters from college...or as Uncle Chad would say "BOW-HEADS"


Chillin with my new FSU football in my new FSU tailgate chair made JUST for someone my size!


Flashback....


More Bow-heads!!!!


Playing Football with my friend Sean


Resting up for the BIG GAME!!!!!!



Flashback...


I was cheering, clapping, doing the chop, singing the fight-song along side 84,000 other people!


Halftime Popcorn!!!!

No comments: