Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

A week of Thanksgiving!

On Thanksgiving I wanted to say all the things I am thankful for:

My Family
My Friends
My Food
My Health
My Toys,
and Treats!

We kicked off the week with a Thanksgiving Potluck at the Lo household. I was so excited to see my friends Adeline and Violet, we had not been to their home in a while because the last time they were just learning to walk and now they are all over the house just like me! It was great to play with them and all of their toys. I cannot believe how fast they are growing up.


Here is a very special picture of all of my very close friends. Mommy and Daddy used to spend a ton of time with all the Mommy;s and Daddys and now that there are so many of us, it is very hard to get us all together. But, believe me...when we do get together it is an AMAZING (and a tad chaotic) time and getting a group shot is getting a little easier but, we are just not there yet. Maybe by Prom time we will get this together.!


That lasted a few second before we were all up and playing again!


The "older" kids sat down, for about 5 minutes, all together for dinner.



Later in the week my Nana came to visit us. It was so nice to have her with us. We celebrated her 60th birthday with a cake and some presents!


Once again I was just not into eating the traditional Thanksgiving dinner (not that Mommy and Daddy did not try everything to convince me to at least try the Turkey) however, Pumpkin Pie - No Problem.


I LOVED the Pumpkin Pie!

No comments: