Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas

This year I am really starting to understand holidays...especially Christmas. Mommy and Daddy have told me that Christmas is a VERY special day because it is Baby Jesus's birthday.

Decorate the Tree...Decorate the Tree...

Hang Some ornaments, 123!

So Proud

My Advent Tree! "One a day"


And the best part of the day, once we got all of the decorations put into place there was a knock on the door. My very own Elf was sent to my house from Santa. The first thing I did was give him a name. I had been watching the TV show for the past week and the first name that came to my mind was - CHIPPY STINKYPANTS. Since I gave him a name, he got "his magic" and he flies to the north pole to report if I have been a good boy or a bad boy to Santa. Then each morning when he returns he is in a new place and I love to look for him each morning. Naturally, he is telling Santa that I have been a GOOD boy!!!!!

No comments: