Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Pudgy

It may be your birthday but, that means I also get to EAT CAKE! I am so excited to celebrate with you tonight...I made you a special surprise! I love you so very much PUDGE!



Birthday Update: Pudgy and Choozie came over and we had meatloaf dinner, cake, and a special Kougalouph that I helped Mommy bake the night before - did you know, I am a TINY CHEF! (After school once a week I go to a class called Tiny Chefs where I learn about nutrition, cooking, weighing and measuring.)

I love my Pudgy!

I made this in school just for Pudgy - look how smart I am getting learning my numbers! I know my Pudge is proud!

Cool shades Pudge!

I got to help blow out the candles

HAHAHA!! You have to be faster than that Pudge!

1 comment:

Papa Tomsche and Grandma Chooz said...

Tommy:
It's you Choozie.
How much I love you.
I get up the middle of the night just to see you!
You are the most special boy.
I thank God for you everyday.
Love.
Choozie.