Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter


Easter finally arrived today, and I could not have been more excited.  I had a wonderful morning.  When I woke up I saw that the bunny had come to my house to visit.

Custom letters by Auntie Karyn.

The Easter Bunny left me so many treats!

 Spider-man Egg!

Dinosaur Eggs too!

Ray Long sent me a check so I could go to Target
(AKA "The Underware Store")and buy myself a present!

Once I was done checking out all my loot at my house
I headed over to Pudgy and Choozie's house...
the Easter Bunny had been there too!

The Bunny not only left me eggs but, he also left me my very own
stuffed Bunny and a bag of Beans to put in Sal Long's Jelly Bean container!

After all of the eggs were found, we all went out and had
a very nice Brunch at Jackson's 20 in Old Town

1 comment:

Papa Tomsche and Grandma Chooz said...

Give me a holiday and a good boy and its amazing how rewarding it can be. Maybe next year Tommy can be the Easter Bunny's shill and pass out candies and goodies the old fashioned way.....1 for you and 1 for me....at the end of the day Tommy will according to the principals of math....50% of all treats.