The weekend before Easter we went to Clydes with Pudgy and Choozie for an Easter Egg hunt and some quality time with the Bunny to remind him what a very good boy I have been. Here I am posing with the "Bunny Craft" that I did.
Close up of my Art Project
I was sad to leave but, while the Easter Bunny gave me a hug goodbye, I managed to snag just one more treat from his basket!
That Easter Bunny was very busy, he even made it to our Church and we were able to have a nice Easter Egg hunt!

I was very happy with the amount of treats that I found!

2 comments:
No matter what happens in the rest of Tommy's life, no one will ever be able to wipe that beautiful smile off his cute little face.....not to mention the Beeber hair do!!
So much candy and so little time.....good thing the Pudge was there to knock the other kids into the bushes so that I could max out my take!!
Post a Comment