Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy


Happy Birthday to my best buddy in the WHOLE WORLD! Even though I am growing up (I am almost 4,you know), I will always be your little boy!


3 comments:

Papa Tomsche and Grandma Chooz said...

The Pudge and the Choozie want to be the first of many to wish Tommy the happiest and most memorable 4th Birthday a little guy could have. Rumor has it that as the Queen celebrated her Diamond Jubilee, Tommy will also celebrate for the next week or so. In this way he can milk the big day as a season which seems to be a much longer time.

P & C

Papa Tomsche and Grandma Chooz said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday dear Tommy,

Happy Birthday to you!!

BTW....you smell like a T-Rex and your Daddy looks like one too.

Anonymous said...

From all of us at the Steeler family we want to wish one of our biggest fans a very happy birthday. Maybe someday you can follow in the steps of big Ben.

Art Rooney Jr.