Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

You've got a Friend in Me!!!!

This month,has been filled with play-dates!   I am a very lucky boy to have so many great friends!

AJ and I playing at his house, can you believe we BOTH were wearing Star Wars and it was not even planned!

Lunch Break with AJ and Bry Bry at McDonalds!

Shopping with Auntie Karyn - AJ and I were all smiles watching a movie!


Super fun playdate and my friend Alayna's house.  Check out her awesome slide, as soon as I have a backyard I am going to ask my mom to get me one of these cool things!

Playing with my friend Aiden, once again here I am matching one of my best buddies and we did not even plan it.  Great minds, or Mommy minds, think alike!

Playdate with my buddies from my new school Sam and Noah!

Having a blast on Sam's playground


This play-date was more for the Mommy's and Daddy's then for us kiddos I think but, because so many of my friends were here we all had a GREAT time anyways.  We went to the Sweetwater Tavern for dinner and then afterwards we all took a nice walk around the lake!  I really love this picture below!

Me and the LADIES!!!

I have become quite the gentleman, here I am picking flowers for the ladies!

This play-date was with some of my best buddies from school Sam, Noah, and Drew and their brothers and sisters.  Once again, I think this was more for the Mommy's and Daddy's since they too had a GREAT time.

One of my favorite playdates was a visit from my Tia Denise's dog, SASSY!




No comments: