Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cousin Wade's wedding in Iowa

This weekend we went to Iowa to celebrate Cousin Wade's wedding.  I had so much fun and was for sure the LIFE of the party.

Waiting for the wedding to start with my cousin Alexa's boyfriend, Mr. Trent.  he was so very nice to me and I had a BLAST hanging out with him...I hope they come to visit me soon!

Me and my Uncle Chad at the wedding reception.  

Chillin with my Mama

This is my GREAT-GRANDPA's car.  I love this picture!  So many generations - we just wish Uncle Tim was in the picture too...then it would be PERFECT!


Cousin Wade is a HUGE Iowa Hawkeye fan and they had the mascot come and hang out with us at the wedding reception!

My cowboy hat buddy!  We hung out all night - BEST BUDS!

Corn fight - ON GUARD!

Watching the fireworks with my buddy, they were better than the 4th of July!


CONGRATULATIONS Cousin Wade and Joslyn!

No comments: