Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2012

My Star Wars Birthday Celebration

Today was my actual birthday and despite the fact that my Mommy and Daddy are throwing me what is sure to be a super fantastic, over the top Dinosaur Birthday Party over the weekend....I still had a fun Star Wars celebration tonight!

My parents, Pudgy and Choozie, as my neighbor and great friend Sam and his family, Chris, Robert and Carrie all came over to celebrate with me.

First thing in the morning, I got to open some of my presents!  I was super excited! 

Mommy set up the best Star War's decorations ever!
Next, Mommy and Sam's mommy took us to lunch at a Mexican Restaurant and we had so much fun together!

Then, it was time to get ready for my party. Check out this Darth Vadar Pinata.

Love all the Star War's decorations.

 Happy 4th birthday to me!

 Pinata Time!

My family was all dressed in Star Wars to celebrate!!!

Me and my friend Molly - she is soooo cute and I think she likes me!

I am quite the ladies man.  I love you Miss Carrie, thanks for coming over to celebrate with me!

Star Wars, Star Wars Men (Macho Macho Men)

Checking out my new IPAD that my Mommy and Daddy got for me for my birthday!  I am such a lucky boy!

Mr. Chris loves Star Wars too!!!!  

Neighbor Friends are the best friends!

DA PUDGE!

At the end of my party, I wanted to send balloons up to my Uncle Norbert!

Love you Uncle Norbie!

Sam and I were going to have a sleepover...so first we got all settled on the air-mattress in the basement and watched Lady and the Tramp! (turns out we are still a little bit too little so Sam went home after the show, maybe next year we will have a sleepover)

Chillin watching the show!  What a great birthday!




No comments: