Today my family took a day trip with our friends that we all consider family, the Baskette's, to Hershey Park. This is our 3rd trip to Hershey and each time we have more and more fun. This year was great because AJ's brother Bryan or as I like to call him Bry Bry was able to join in the fun with me and AJ.
We all took one car - the Baskette Mobile - and AJ and I were so happy to be riding together!
Our "Family" picture! (Minus Brody who was just too little of a baby to make it this time, see you here next year!!!!)
The 3 Amigos ready to take on the day!
FLASHBACK to 2011
Look at how much I have grown!! No longer in the kisses....
I am a Reese Cup now!!
Riding the rides. I love our expressions here...
AJ, "I think this should be fun!"
Me, "what are you lookin at?"
Bry Bry," How YOU doin?"
And we are off.....
Whack em Daddy!
Pic with Mr. Reece Cup!
AJ and me practicing to be pilots one day
Wait, it's not time to go, I do not think we have done it all?!?!


No comments:
Post a Comment