As a part of Mommy's Birthday Week Celebration we headed out to College Park for the University of Maryland game with the Domergue Family, Mr. Chris, Ms. Marleah, Dominic and Layla. Mr. Chris was my Mommy's boss at her project for the US Census where she has made so many of her life long friends (something like 7 of them are named Chris so it gets a tad confusing). He was responsible for hand picking the BEST TEAM ever to deliver the best results as well as to mesh well together and be friends. The ironic part is that he has since left IBM and works with my Daddy at Akamai!
Mr. Chris and Miss Layla! She is the cutest UMD cheerleader I have EVER seen in my life!
Tailgaiting with my pals Dom and Layla...seems as though I had too many cookies and could not sit up well in my chair...these tailgates can get a tad out of control!
Look what I found! A GRASSHOPPER!!!!!
Dom and I walking to the game - we are such great buddies!
The game was a tad loud as you can see Miss Layla was covering her ears...I was happy that Mr. Chris gave me a lift so I could watch the game!
Cheering for the Terps!!!
Mr. Chris and Miss Marleah are totally in with Testudo - VIP picture all the way!

No comments:
Post a Comment