This year was a new experience for me. In the past 3 years I had spent Halloween out in Ashburn going trick or treating with my best pal A.J. and Bryan because we lived in a Condo and there was really nowhere to go. Plus I obviously LOVED getting to spend the time with the entire Baskette family. This year though, since it was right after Mommy had to DRIVE from Orlando to make it home because of the hurricane causing flights to be cancelled we decided to just stay home...however watch out Baskette family, we will be back next year!!!!
Loved that Mommy and Daddy got the house all decorated for Halloween!
Me with my friends and neighbors - Claudia, Ben and Sam
Miss Molly catching a ride!
I love my new "Hood"! So many houses with oh so many PUMPKIN TREATS!
Even Papi the doggie got dressed up!
TRICK OR TREAT!!!!
My friend Lucas, or as I like to call him "Lucas THE Skywalker" and his parents came over for the fun as well!
Having dinner with my friends while the adults socialize!
Thelma and Daphne- Love a family that dresses in THEME!
The meeting of the babies!
After dinner I headed out for one last round of treats!!!!
Loved how spooky our house was!
At the end of the night Daddy and I had a super fun Dance Party...
When my Daddy has on Red Sunglasses - he is a DANCE MACHINE!
Apparently Mr. Mike does not need Red Sunglesses to cut loose! Must be the SHAGGY costume!

No comments:
Post a Comment