Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 2, 2012

Visit from Auntie Samantha, Auntie Melissa and Braelynn

I had a lot of fun this weekend hanging out with all the ladies!  Mommy's bestie sorority sisters came in town for a visit.  Auntie Melissa brought her daughter Braelynn with her as well.  The was the first time I got to meet her! 

Ladies Lunch, I was not invited, but I got to stay home and play with friends!  Check out the boat in the background, that was where Mommy and Daddy had their Wedding reception!

Reading a story to Braelynn!

I am big on HUGS...

I am really sweet and caring with little ones!!!  I brought up the toys I knew would be baby friendly for my new friend to play with!  Come back soon McGillen Family, I had a great time!

So excited to eat the S more that Auntie Samantha Made me!!!

Here I go....


 I love my Auntie Samantha! Come back soon!!!

No comments: