This year I am getting so much bigger and I am starting to understand holiday's and what they are all about. (Other than great decorations, of course.) So, on this Thanksgiving I am thankful for so many things...my toys of course (because my Mommy and Daddy have made me realize that there are kids out there that do not have any), my family, my friends, Mommy and Daddy's friends that are like my family, and having a love filled home to grow up in.
Now that we have a home with a yard, I was very excited to decorate it with Thanksgiving decor with my Mommy.
I even helped set the table! I love the little pilgrims, I am finally old enough to understand that I am NOT allowed to play with them. (Mommy tells me that she has been struggling with this year after year).
Family Dinner! So happy Nana Banana was able to come to town to celebrate with us again this year!
After dinner my neighbor friends Ben and Claudia came over to burn off some of that Pumpkin Pie we all ate!

No comments:
Post a Comment