Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Enjoying my blessings!

I had such a great First Christmas and I was so very blessed with so many wonderful presents from so many thoughtful people that love and care about me. Here are some pictures of me enjoying my new gifts. Look for more pictures to come!

This is my new excersaucer from my GrandPops.


Just hangin out with my cute Seal from My Great-Grandma Sal and Great-Grandpa Ray Long.


This is my onesie from Auntie Samantha...it says that I am Mommy and Daddy's best gift!


Here I am in my "First Steeler Christmas" Outfit from Papa Tomsch and Grandma Chooz - I am cheering for the Steelers this weekend in the play-offs.



My Great-GrandNana bought me this cool Sound and Lights Stage...it plays all kinds of cool songs when I hit different buttons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its realllllly cool how Tommy has grown into his blue chair and it never ceases to amaze us how happy and content he looks....I think he is going to be a genius....after he becomes an entreprenuer as a kid dressed up in a hotdog bun outfit working for me as my shill.