Here I am....Santa's little helper.

Here I am as Santa.

Mommy dressed me in this...she is silly.

But, I smile anyway...I am so darn cute if I must say so myself!

I love to lounge with Great-Grandpa Ray Long...he is very comfortable.

Me and my Great-Grandma Sal...she just loves me so much!

Here I am again with the "Are these people really my relatives bib", so appropriate.

Here is Mommy and I in our Christmas PJ's.

At the end of the night Mommy placed all the wonderful and thoughtful gifts back under the tree to look at and remember how blessed we all are. (I was the most blessed because I am the cutest!)

3 comments:
He gets cuter and cuter with every picture! SOOOOOOOO adorable!
LOVE the tie and hat!! So very GQ
We have used the picture of Tommy with his hat and bow tie as our screen saver and put it on Ron and Liz's computer and they can't figure out how to remove it......he looks like an 80 Scottish Caddie who works at St. Andrews caddying for Tiger Woods...that's why he is smiling so pretty.....counting his money
Post a Comment