Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

My very first Party, in my Honor!

This past weekend Mommy Daddy and I flew to Delray Beach to stay with Papa Tomsche and Grandma Chooz...they were so excited for my visit they threw me a party the first night I was there. It was great. So many people came to meet me. I met a bunch of Papa Tomsche and Grandma Chooz's friends, some of Mommy's friends and also some extended family. Here are some pictures!

Here I am, all dressed up for the party and ready to meet all my fans.


Auntie Erin and I


Great-Auntie Michaelon and I


Mommy's friend Geoff, his girlfriend Purnima and I


Miss Liz and I


Uncle Marvin, Miss Suzanne and I


Group Shot


Then Mommy dressed me for bed and I came down to hang out for a few more minutes. Here I am with Miss Sally.


Papa Tomsche and I, he is very silly so Grandma Chooze took me....


and we both looked at Papa Tomsche like he was crazy.



I could not hang, I had to pass out at the party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a party we had. Papa Tomsch was worn out at the end and poor little Tommykins slept through the whoooooole clean up process. But I thing I caught him peeking at me and lauging inside......hey I'm short and I didn't make the mess.....I could see him thinking to himself....much too smart for his age.

Anonymous said...

Papa Tomsche looks like a wild and crazy guy!!!!! And he makes very silly faces