Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mommy, Daddy and I are getting into the Holiday Spirit!

Check out this cool video I put together!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tommy, You can't even walk yet, but you dance better than mommy and daddy!!! Your Nana being the dance teacher will be so proud!!
Merry Christmas!!
Love
JoLynn & Tim

Anonymous said...

These things get me every time!

Merry 1st Christmas, Tommy!

Anonymous said...

We love it Tommy. Love, Mommy and Daddy!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! You are already quite the dancer, Tommy!
Love,
Brianne :)

Anonymous said...

You can really "get down" Tommy!!
Merry 1st Christmas little guy!!
Love Nana and Uncle Tim

Stephanie Wells said...

I'm with Kelly, they get me everytime! how cute!

Heather said...

That's quite the video Tommy! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Tommy looks like he is the next Stephen Spielberg. What a production. Maybe he will be a rapper!!!!