I had a great Thanksgiving at Papa Tomsche and Grandma Chooz's house. It was also my 3 month birthday! I cannot believe I have been here for 3 whole months. I have learned so much. I can reach and grab at things, stick my tongue out, coo, shriek, laugh out loud, and I am really trying to roll over from my back to my belly...I have not mastered that "Trick" just yet! All and all I think I am really talented. Here are some pictures.
Me and my Parents

My First Thanksgiving Outfit

Check out my cool socks
2 comments:
Boy,
I bet that by next Thanksgiving Tommy will be drinking turkey gravy from the bowl and will be covered from head to toe with mashed potatoes.
PT
I'll also bet that the whole world celebrated little Tommy's 3 month birthday......I wonder if someone put some gravy on his pacifier just to give him a preview of the joys of gwavy.
Post a Comment