This morning while Mommy was doing her "job" and washing my bottles I ROLLED OVER. I made sure to do this when she was not looking since I actually did it last night and she was in total denial telling Daddy that it did not count because I was half in my swaddle and "that" is why I did it. Well since she had no faith in my ability I had to make sure she did not see me do it today either. She did get some pictures of me at the tail end of my roll today.
UPDATE: Mommy was able to capture my new trick on video...enjoy adoring fans!
4 comments:
Tommy, that was amazing! You are growing up some quickly! Tell your Mom and Dad I said hi.
Love, Aunt Kristy
P.s., why didn't you email me back?
Hey little man....you were supposed to wait for me to come and show them what I whispered in your ear at Thanksgiving....now you blew it....it was our secret and we were going to roll around the room like drunken sailers.....you're young and my buddy so I will forgive you....but little man your hours as a hotdog shill have just gone thru the roof
Love....Papa Tomshc
Way to go, Tommy! That will be the first BIG trick of MANY! :)
Tommy-
You are growing up so fast! Next thing we know you will be driving.
Love you,
Auntie Samantha
Post a Comment