Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

My First Christmas Eve

My very first Christmas Eve was very special to me because it was a night of so many firsts. I was spending time with my Great-Grandparents Sal and Ray Long for the first time, I was a part of the very first Huzella Schnitzelfest at our home - I just supervised this year but next year I will get to eat, and I had my very FIRST bite of real food.

Here I am in my big boy high chair in the kitchen supervising Papa Tomsch while he Schnitzeled




Here is a picture of me with my Great-Grandma Sal as I am waiting for Mommy to bring me my food.


Here is Mommy giving me my very first bite of rice cereal.


Daddy got to join in the fun too.


It was so much fun, everyone wanted to try. Here is Great-Grandma Sal giving me some of my cereal.


Papa Tomsch also gave me some cereal...


and so did Grandma Chooz.


After the cereal was all gone I was sad so Mama gave me the spoon and I was happy to hold it and put it in my mouth. I am very smart, only one feeding and I understand that the spoon goes in the mouth and how to hold it.


Here I am just hanging out on my play mat!


After dinner Mommy let me open a few gifts. Here I am opening a book from Great-Grandma Sal and Great-Grandpa Ray Long.


They also got me a Baby Seal that I cuddled with before bed.

No comments: