Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My first hair trim - my SPOT

When we were in Park City a few weeks ago Mommy decided to give me a little hair cut. I have this one section of hair on my head that is darker then the rest of my hair and for some reason it also grew much longer then the rest of my hair. It was almost in my eye so Mommy decided to trim it. Daddy says she did a real botch job. Here is a picture of the hair after Mommy twisted it up and made it stick straight up in the air.


Here is video of the trim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that Mommy should stick with her day job.....a hair trimmer is not so good at. And poor Tommy will remember this day and one day when he can walk, he and Papa Tomsch will get our revenge.....Mommy may not look so good with nothing to schrunch:-(

Anonymous said...

I think they should let your "Jay Leno" spot grow back!!