Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Family Ski Trip to Park City

Hello everyone, I am back from a week filled with family fun out in Park City Utah with my Mommy and Daddy. My Mommy's Best Friend from High School, Gloribel (my Tia) was there with her boyfriend and two other couples one of which had a 22 month old Son named Logan. It was a great fun filled week. Daddy went skiing for the first time and he is now the master of the green circle runs. He will be practicing more and more so that he can be great in time to ski with me. I plan to learn to ski at 7 Springs like Mommy and Papa Tomsche!

As you can see I was the KING OF THE MOUNTAIN.


The snow was so bright...I had to wear shades!


This is me with my new friend Logan. He was staying with us and we just became great friends. He loved to follow Mommy around when she was carrying me and say , "baby...baby..Tommy". He also would come to my rescue with a pacifier if I was crying and supervised all diaper changes!



There was an indoor pool where we were staying so I got to have my first swim. I love bathtime and the pool was just a giant bathtub to me and I absolutly loved it. Here is the video of me kicking my legs and enjoying the swim with Daddy...Mommy was not interested in being on video in a bathing suit...yet!


Here is me and my Tia, Gloribel in the pool.


We got some nice snow while we were there. Mommy thought it was a great idea for me to make my very first snow angel...she forgot to put gloves on my little hands so I was not very happy once they touched the cold snow.



The best part of vacation was relaxing with Daddy and Mommy, here I am snuggling and playing with my Daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tommy is definitely going to be as Mumsy used to say a "GREAT SCHWIMMER" and the snow angel is great......you think he would have had remembered to have Mommy and Daddy bring him some gloves.....???

I am very sad that his signature comb over has been clipped.....but it better grow back soon!!!!! or Papa Tomsch will hide all the scissors.......

Glad you all had a great time!!!