Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Starting on solid foods

This month has been very exciting for me. I started eating solid foods (and pooping some very funny colors as a result). My first food ever was squash and then bananas...followed by carrots, applesauce, green beans, pears, and tonight I tried sweet potatoes for the first time. So far I like everything and I always clean my plate...or should I say bowl. My first reactions to food are below and even though I do not look very impressed with the first few bites believe me when I say that I am a great eater. I love to grab on to the spoon when Mommy feeds me and try to feed myself. I just make a big mess and you all know how happy that must make Mommy.

Here is the video of my first bite of food...ever in my life!


Yummy, SQUASH.


I made quite the mess!


Here I am eating bananas for the first time. I was excited to see the bowl but once I tasted the new taste, I was not quite as excited.


The next day I was enjoying the banana's much more.


All done...and not quite as big as a mess as squash. Now where are those tums?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love this last picture. he is just adorable!!!!